P4P Vision Calibration on mac OS help.

Myself as well...I tried unsuccessfully on my 27" iMac to calibrate and had an external monitor hooked up...no go. It worked on my MacBook pro though so I am thinking maybe having a 2nd monitor hooked up is the issue as far as Macs go. Just a thought.

Screen resolution worked for me even though I still got the frame alignment error. In detail:

This was so discouraging. I too have a 27" iMac, without an external monitor and I get the same frame alignment error and a white screen with no dots. Running Sierra 10.12.6. Current versions of Assistant and firmware. Phantom 4 Pro. Last time this happened DJI convinced me to send it in. Took a month to get a different unit back.

But after reading some of these posts about screen resolution I changed it to 1920x1080, still got frame alignment error on step three of the tutorial (but I didn't continue so it might have worked at 1920x1080). So I changed it to 1600x900 and STILL got the frame alignment error. But I clicked continue anyway on step three of the tutorial and I got the dots and a successful calibration!

My first time doing this successfully so I wasn't sure what to expect. Next time I hope it will be easier. DJI's instructions are so cryptic!

Just wanted to confirm that as of February 2018, the problem with completing the Vision Calibration was still there in the Mac version in at least some circumstances. Originally, DJI Assistant would freeze when I got to the downward sensors calibration. I followed the advice here and 1) disconnected my 2nd monitor, and 2) changed the monitor resolution to 1600 x 900. Apparently, the calibration software will hang if your resolution isn't at 1600 x 900. Of course, it would be nice if DJI assistant software notified you of that before you started, but their software is not known for its clarity. Hope this helps someone else!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT