P4P video signal breaking up etc.

Reaction score
At my wits end with this. Suffering with the standard crap video downlink, green screen, breaking up, freezing etc. Drone is unusable. Reside in the UK so cant choose custom channel. 2.4 or 5.8 equally bad. Have read in the forum that the best solution is to downgrade to an earlier firmware but when I go into assistant 2 it does not give me the choice. It says I have the latest firmware. Am I missing something ? Please help.

At my wits end with this. Suffering with the standard crap video downlink, green screen, breaking up, freezing etc. Drone is unusable. Reside in the UK so cant choose custom channel. 2.4 or 5.8 equally bad. Have read in the forum that the best solution is to downgrade to an earlier firmware but when I go into assistant 2 it does not give me the choice. It says I have the latest firmware. Am I missing something ? Please help.

There is a guy on YouTube by the name of Ken Herron that was having a ton of trouble with his video link as well. He put out a video where someone on the DJI forum I believe, told him it could be due to a bad firmware installation. So he used a computer and the DJI app for Windows and completely reloaded his firmware, then he used that app to put everything to default, basically starting over. According to him, it seemed to work. I have no idea but I used the same thing to fix my Mavic when after a firmware update, it would drift. Instead of holding its position it would drift, very slowly, but yet it was annoying. I reloaded the firmware, set everything back to default and also recalibrated all the sensors on the little beast. It fixed it. Oh, I believe Ken recalibrated all his sensors as well. This is all done from the DJI window app, but I for the life of me cannot remember the name of that app, my birthday is in a couple of weeks and those brain cells must be checking out early. Lol. I sure hope this helps you out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic