P4P Shipping Thread

Haven't received a response from DJI regarding an update on my P4 Pro order with them for 3 days now. When I just saw that Advexure had P4 Pro units guaranteed in stock on Monday I gave up on my pre-order directly with DJI. Only reason I pre-ordered at DJI was they were obviously the first to have it available for pre-order...should have never done that as their customer service absolutely sucks :eek:

Ordered an hour or two ago with Advexure and will be picking up my P4 Pro unit here in LA from them on Monday. Typically never find anything on Black Friday but I'm a happy camper this year! :D

Glad we could help out! :)

Our 5% off Phantom 4 Pro promotion is available through midnight PST this evening. If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out. We have a few guys in the office through midnight this evening who are happy to assist with any questions.

Have a wonderful weekend!

A small amount of Phantom 4 Pro pre-orders went out today and the remaining pre-orders will go out first thing on Monday. We also have a small amount of P4 Pro units that will also be available on Monday.

Hi, would you also get the P4P + (with built in screen) in on Monday? Do you see a chance to get this delivered to PA by Friday evening? :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi, would you also get the P4P + (with built in screen) in on Monday? Do you see a chance to get this delivered to PA by Friday evening? :)

Phantom 4 Pro+ units will not be arriving in on Monday, only Phantom 4 Pro units. The P4P+ units will be following shortly behind.

Click here to order Phantom 4 Pro for Monday shipment - 5% OFF Black Friday Promotion runs through 11:59PM PST tonight (Friday, November 25th)

Phantom 4 Pro+ units will not be arriving in on Monday, only Phantom 4 Pro units. The P4P+ units will be following shortly behind.

I just placed an order with you guys, thanks! I had originally placed my Mavic pre-order back on October 7th with B&H and then decided to cancel it and pre-order the P4P with B&H the day after it launched, but took advantage of the extra 5% off with you guys instead.

Last edited:

Click here to order Phantom 4 Pro for Monday shipment - 5% OFF Black Friday Promotion runs through 11:59PM PST tonight (Friday, November 25th)

Gonna take the leap... just ordered through these guys... nice $75 savings too. The biggest reason I ordered through these guys was a GUARANTEED ship date of Monday 11/28.

I'm cancelling my NewEgg and DJI orders...

Reactions: KingDad1985
Gonna take the leap... just ordered through these guys... nice $75 savings too. The biggest reason I ordered through these guys was a GUARANTEED ship date of Monday 11/28.

I'm cancelling my NewEgg and DJI orders...

Since you did, I will too. Got into an argument with DJI Ken on their forums today. Last straw for DJIs support for me. Sigh

I'm nosey! ;) what was it over?
I called them out, basically said how utterly stupid it is for them to lie to customers and then lie as to why the delay exists. He asked for order time proof, and I had a screen of the delivery time estimate as "Early next week." Ken said that is correct, since DJI "did ship orders earlier this week." To which I replied, it does not count if you ship to vendors; seeing as I AM NOT A VENDOR :neutral: He also said not to talk to chat, as I will only get more frustrated. Like no crap? I'm frustrated because a multi-billion dollar company can not figure out their shipping department.

/rant

BUT! Big ups to all the vendors on here. Special thanks to Advexure
I decided to cancel and go with them. I chatted with them and they were a PLEASURE to deal with :blush:

I haven't found anyone with batteries yet.

I've looked around too... not likely to find extras in my opinion, they are all going into the kits...

My temporary solution: I bought some on sale batteries ($98 on eBay or $118 at Best Buy) for the regular P4 - I can live with a few less minutes flight time until the high capacity batteries are more plentiful...

Tempted to cancel and go w/ one of these vendors. Only problem is I have a few extra batteries in the same order as bird. Don't want to lose my place in line for those. Anyone been able to modify but not cancel an order thru DJI?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

If it helps after reading this thread on the DJI forums
So is it delayed??
somebody seems to be fairly sure Monday (tuesday shenzen) will be the day they ship. Makes sense as that would be 2 weeks after DJI announced the p4p and said a 1-2 week window. They have shipped this week meaning the timeframe can be trusted? I doubt anything is going to happen over the weekend.. If I dont see movement on monday and other stockists have stock in hand I might jump ship!

Tempted to cancel and go w/ one of these vendors. Only problem is I have a few extra batteries in the same order as bird. Don't want to lose my place in line for those. Anyone been able to modify but not cancel an order thru DJI?

Just chatted w/ DJI. They said their system will not allow an order to be modified.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I've looked around too... not likely to find extras in my opinion, they are all going into the kits...

My temporary solution: I bought some on sale batteries ($98 on eBay or $118 at Best Buy) for the regular P4 - I can live with a few less minutes flight time until the high capacity batteries are more plentiful...
I did the same thing. Bought a regular P4 battery on Amazon for $98... Already delivered, and hoping to unite it with the P4P I ordered from AerialMediaPros soon. Cancelled my order with DJI and NewEgg. I doubt I will ever pre-order from DJI direct again.

If it helps after reading this thread on the DJI forums
So is it delayed??
somebody seems to be fairly sure Monday (tuesday shenzen) will be the day they ship. Makes sense as that would be 2 weeks after DJI announced the p4p and said a 1-2 week window. They have shipped this week meaning the timeframe can be trusted? I doubt anything is going to happen over the weekend.. If I dont see movement on monday and other stockists have stock in hand I might jump ship!
I already did. I'm done with DJIs 'attempt' and customer service :) Just do it, go with Advexure in the next hour and get 5% off! I paid $1424 out the door.
Edit: Just chatted with Advexure support, because they are my new fling. THIS is customer service DJI, take note.
58c5e06d24.png

Last edited:
Dealer in Cali. Precision Hobbies. Can't fly yet because DJI Go hasn't updated.
You ordered from Jon? I have ordered drones from him in the past; he always seems to get them early. I wasn't able to find his web site this time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT