P4P Shipping Thread

What's the turn around the around P4 PRO+?

I would suggest calling today now even to inquire on your specific address and selection of shipping choices. Ask for Sam but all where extremely helpful to me tell them Artemus sent you there way.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Please note that DJI does NOT own this store. Its actually Camrise – #1 DJI licensed repair center in the US

I certainly think we all appreciate your accurate account of ownership of the contracted company. However this is a official retail store which has a full and exclusive DJI display of products.

5150c69fc101ac72b92965efe013aa93.jpg
af57c499ae716522c9f1032e734cbe66.jpg

I certainly think we all appreciate your accurate account of ownership of the contracted company. However this is a official retail store which has a full and exclusive DJI display of products.

I only made mention of that because I thought that Jason was inquiring whether DJI would change his shipping option to pick-up @ this store.

It's very important this thread stays helpful toward all of our mutual goals to obtain the P4P legitimately and expediately.

Ordered from AerialMediaPros. Couldn't get them on the phone, but you guys sold me.

Cancelled my DJI order. I'll likely never order from them directly again.

Never again will I order from them directly.

0c28fe1e609361a996dfef770346cc28.jpg

I cancelled my order with them and ordered from Aerial Media Pros. I originally had the + ordered but decided against it. I ordered the regular Pro and am thinking about ordering a crystalsky screen when they become available

How the hell can retailers have it before those that ordered weeks ago. Absolutely insane

I'm not sure but I had ordered from DJI on the 15th as soon as it opened up. After countless chats that led nowhere I decided to look elsewhere. They (Dji)make awesome drones but they don't communicate well with their customers. Idk

How the hell can retailers have it before those that ordered weeks ago. Absolutely insane

I think it's a sound business practice on DJI's part to ship to dealers first. Do I know this for sure and can I prove it? Neither, but I'm not a large company that stays consistently ahead of the competition designing and manufacturing a popular technology product.

The next time DJI produces the next-generation drone that I just gotta have, I just hope to remember that the dealers are going to get theirs before I get mine. In the time elapsed since the introduction of the Phantom 2 Vision Plus, I had forgotten that fact.

I talked with a DJI online sales person via their chat app. I ordered the 15th. They said the order (4p with display) would ship the last week of Nov. or first week of Dec. that is basically saying in the next 2 weeks, the same thing they said when I ordered.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: aviscomi

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WI.Drone pilot