P4P Shipping Thread

What's amazing to me is that dealers and such would ship before DJI when DJI makes so much more $$ on a direct order. Bad business. I suspect these California dealers might have ordered full containers from China and received theirs while DJI is farting around.

What's amazing to me is that dealers and such would ship before DJI when DJI makes so much more $$ on a direct order. Bad business. I suspect these California dealers might have ordered full containers from China and received theirs while DJI is farting around.

I want to complain to DJI about this, but I know it will fall on empty ears. I have sent three emails since last Wednesday and NONE of them have been responded to. I'm the idiot that said "well they learned from the Mavic and will do better this time."

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Jason Porembski
It's a whole new app isn't it? That's what I seemed to read.
Yes .. It's DJI Go 4 which will be for Mavic and P4 pro
Now imagine they take a month to do that.
Try working with facts rather than imagining.
In the absence of facts, just wait patiently till you have something to work with.

Reactions: dirkclod
I placed an order with aerial media pros 30 minutes ago. They told me it will ship Monday when they get back from holiday weekend. They took the money ou this is for the p4p without the screen

Yes .. It's DJI Go 4 which will be for Mavic and P4 pro

Try working with facts rather than imagining.
In the absence of facts, just wait patiently till you have something to work with.
I asked a question didn't state a fact

Last edited:
It sounds like the app may be holding up the P4P+ shipments, since the app has to be loaded onto the android device. They must have found some issues from the early units they sent out for early reviews from popular vlogers.

Last edited:
Reactions: GadgetGuy
Didn't DJI do the same thing with the P4 earlier this year? Apple stores released the Phantom 4 and those who received theirs had to wait a week for the DJI Go update. By that time DJI had begun shipping units so that they began arriving around the time the App update was available.

So perhaps sometime next week we'll start seeing the DJI shipments.

Sent from my SM-P550 using PhantomPilots mobile app

On my way.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Here is a dealer with P4 Pros in stock!

6ab2dc25-3294-4799-a815-ae1cd652e22e.png

Phantom 4 Pro - Now Shipping!
Copter Source is one of the very first dealers to have the Phantom 4 Pro's in stock, order yours today!

24d73847-7c84-40f6-8df1-9cb4da8f67fc.jpg

Phantom 4 Traveler Edition

29820c9b-af06-49c4-8f8b-623d68d4f634.jpg

Phantom 4 Pro

Reactions: KingDad1985

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member