P4P Shipping Thread

My order is showing at shipped but I have not received tracking info, they said it will be a few days. Is this normal?

Also, they have put the money back into my account, a little confusing to say the least.

I've been convinced of the benefits of the built in display of the P4P+. Just cancelled my P4P order with DJI and went with the P4P+ from Advexure.

Oh snap, canceled/requested a refund for my order with DJI in the wee hours of Monday morning (11/28), but I just noticed the status has been changed to "shipped." Assuming it has shipped, what do you all recommend in terms of return/refusing the package?

Interestingly, DJI Go 4 has the P4 listed as well as the P4P and the Mavic. That means that the P4 and the Mavic are listed in both DJI Go and DJI Go 4. I don't have a P4 or a Mavic, so I can't verify whether those birds will work in either/both of the apps in which they're listed.
The old DJI GO App still works with the MAVIC PRO (tried it yesterday evening and all was well) as well as the new DJI GO 4 App. Oddly the old DJI GO App was updated around Nov 25th with new MAVIC PRO features. I guess that will probably change in the near future so that only the DJI GO 4 App is available for use with the MAVIC PRO.

My P4P shipped, no tracking # yet. Guessing I'll get that when it arrives in the US.

Oh snap, canceled/requested a refund for my order with DJI in the wee hours of Monday morning (11/28), but I just noticed the status has been changed to "shipped." Assuming it has shipped, what do you all recommend in terms of return/refusing the package?
You should have no problem returning an unopened unit within 7 days. I would contact DJI to see what they suggest (refuse the package, accept and return, etc.)

put that on ebay and watch how fast it sells!

cab5bb770d2d86e094ba0cdb3bfb2588.jpg

After delete my order on djistore in one day copters.eu delivery my Phantom 4 Pro , thank guys you rock ...
now really have to use an adroid device for my expedition in Namib desert rather than my ios devices?!?[emoji15][emoji15]

shame Dji , shame again!
not only your customercare is a mess !!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: bkushner
Am I wrong... Both the P4P+ and the separate remote with display same to have disappeared from DJI's official store website?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT