P4P or Phantom 5....

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm thinking of selling my P4 and possibly upgrading to the P4P. Do you guys have any idea what the resale value of a P4 is? Should I wait for the P5?

Hi guys,
I'm thinking of selling my P4 and possibly upgrading to the P4P. Do you guys have any idea what the resale value of a P4 is? Should I wait for the P5?
Hi i not sure there a lot of diff between the two,,little bit,,,im already saving $$$,i thought about the inspire,, but that lots of $$$ aswell:)

Hi guys,
Sorry 4got ,,,i on p4 at moment ,,,goes fast and all good but already want next one:rolleyes:

Hi guys,
I'm thinking of selling my P4 and possibly upgrading to the P4P. Should I wait for the P5?
I personally think P5 won't be released till the fall, not this summer. I expect at the NAB show in April DJI will release the goggles for Mavic and the daylight readable Crystal Sky monitor. So it depends on why and when you need a better camera.

Given DJI buys in critical technology we won't see a P5 in a hurry I wouldn't think. We will see some developments in obstacle avoidance/ Vision processing hardware (movidius- now Intel) and camera hardware (improved sensor and processing) first.

Do you guys have any idea what the resale value of a P4 is?
Check out eBay to get an idea of what they are selling for right now.

I sold my p4 with I battery and nivida shield tablet for 700.00 today.
now I only have the p4p to worrey about.

I personally think P5 won't be released till the fall, not this summer. I expect at the NAB show in April DJI will release the goggles for Mavic and the daylight readable Crystal Sky monitor. So it depends on why and when you need a better camera.
DJI is pretty quick about releasing birds. They aren't really concerned about undercutting sales of an existing model either so I won't be surprised if the release a new Bird. They really have been releasing them every year with the pro model coming out at the end of the year. I don't think that changes.

Somebody spent a LOT of time on that video !! I like how the voice is just below the music in sound output. Really makes you listen for all the fake information. But I do like the landing gear !!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94