P4P+ Insufficient storage space message on controller

Reaction score
I'm brand new to drones but have had experience with radio controlled airplanes in the past. I'm getting this message on the screen: Insufficient storage space. Please free up some storage space and retry. The memory card is brand new and blank. When I hit "Ok" the screen goes grey. Pressing the button on the top of the screen makes it go black. Pressing it again and I'm back to where I started. I have Assistant 2 on my MacBook but it doesn't recognize the controller when I connect it. Any suggestions? Thanks.

John

Attachments

• controller screen.jpg
    controller screen.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 287
Reactions: Capt KO
I'm brand new to drones but have had experience with radio controlled airplanes in the past. I'm getting this message on the screen: Insufficient storage space. Please free up some storage space and retry. The memory card is brand new and blank.
Your controller display has 4 GB RAM (memory)+16 GB ROM (storage).
The storage has been filled, probably with cached video files from your flights.
You need to clear some or all of those cached files to make space.
Look in the app settings and you'll find where you can clear cache space and you can probably also switch off video caching so it doesn't happen again.

Thanks for your reply.
Do you mean app settings on the controller? It won't let me do anything. I either have the screen display showing the message or it's blank. There are no other options.

Reactions: Capt KO
I was going to mention for you to drop down from the top of the screen to get to settings but you already beat me to it. ?

Reactions: Jim Canada
Thanks for your reply.
Do you mean app settings on the controller? It won't let me do anything. I either have the screen display showing the message or it's blank. There are no other options.
I have te exact same problem! How did you solved it ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj