P4P flights and issues that need to be addressed.

Ok, few flights in and heres the scoop.
Avg. 24-25 min flights. Mild wind 50 degrees. Ran the battery down to 18%.
Always getting a wind/ turbulence warning! Wayyyyy to sensitive, needs to be corrected.
Drone shudders on take off and landing possibly a downward sensor issue. Happened on all 3 flights.
Once youre in the air its fine. I thought it was going to tip a few times on take off maybe someone else can confirm.

Screen layout is cramped for a 5.5 inch display. Can someone tell me how to get the detailed camera info off of the top of the screen? it eats up valuable real estate. On that note, the map on the lower left corner is weird? No matter much you pinch in the map to display the flight route, the aircraft direction arrow goes off the screen. You have to switch out of FPV screen and pull up the whole map to see it. it used to stay in view in the lower left corner giving you an indication as to where home was. Choosing between 2.4 and 5.8 ghz is confusing. Gives you the option to choose "auto" but it seems you need to select either 2.4 or 5.8 so I'm not sure its adjusting between the 2?? Horizon tilt is better, not perfect but the best to date. Not much flare either, night and day better than the mavic. Lastly, big warning in the menu that the side IR sensors ONLY work in beginner and tripod mode!! WTF? That needs to be fixed ASAP to include flying in "P" mode. Lets hope these things get fixed in a future FW. The screen is much better in sunlight but I'd still like another 500 nits of brightness. For that matter, an 8 inch screen is probably ideal as theres a LOT of info on this display at a given time. Range seems to be better than the P4 and a little less than the Mavic Pro. Looks like the same 8 channels in 2.4 and 30 channels in 5.8. I'll test again.
I just let the guinea pigs test them out first before I drop money down lol

Reactions: bkushner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers