P4 Firmware P4P Downgrade Firmware Files

Reaction score
Does anyone have old firmware files for the P4P? I only see RC files on PhantomHelp. I can't connect to GL300F, tried linking via Go4 App and manually. Both devices have latest firmware. This is one of the most frustrating things I've ever come across as a videographer. I'd like to try rolling back the firmware on the craft.

Does anyone have old firmware files for the P4P? I only see RC files on PhantomHelp. I can't connect to GL300F, tried linking via Go4 App and manually. Both devices have latest firmware. This is one of the most frustrating things I've ever come across as a videographer. I'd like to try rolling back the firmware on the craft.

I doubt it. I bought it from B and H. The phantom 4 pro +. It worked great with the + remote. The + version drone should be the exact same, it just came with remote with built-in screen. Like I said, once I lost that remote, I used a non screened remote and was able to connect even though I couldn’t see what I was recording. I still was able to record usable video using other monitoring tools even though it took more time. I don’t know what version that remote was.

I borrowed that remote from someone, had to give it back, buy the gl300f off eBay, had latest firmware, and won’t sync with drone.

I would like to know if anyone on this forum is using the phantom 4 pro with a standard remote via latest firmware.

My guess would be there are many using current firmware on both pieces. I’m not an update fan, so probably not one of my p4p’s that are up to date that I could look to.

FIXED! This is so stupid. I was under a lot of stress the last 5 days. There are several tutorials saying you can use a pen to click the linking button. Do not use a pen! While it fits in the hole, most pens have too big a point to depress the button. You should feel it click in. I’m sure there are some pens that may work but you really need to use something more like a tooth pick. I’m an idiot for not trying this sooner but when DJI itself says you can use a pen you sort of believe there’s an issue when the remote isn’t linking.

Glad you got it working. These little gems go where I go.
Maybe an Apple product? They work for removing the SIM card from an iPad and they work well on link buttons!
56947F34-D499-4D38-8B82-BA5556201D72.jpeg

My controller won't link unless it's on the newest firmware

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31