Reaction score
Does anyone knows, who makes P4P custom cases?
First manufacturer I checked, was GPC, they certainly look nice, but, was looking to customize the foam inserts for my gear;

P4P v 2.0 (propellers off)
RC with Lifthor Lite tablet holder, attached to the RC sans the clamp (need space in the case to store that as well, though)
Space for 3 batteries
Space for a Tripletek Pro 8.
Didn't see an option on their website to chat with any sales people to explore this built options.

I have this Case Club. If you want smaller, they make one roughly the size of the styrofoam it ships in. I like the props-on feature. Less wear and tear from taking off and putting on.

I now store 3 batteries, Crystalsky with 2 batteries, and chargers. With room to spare.

Attachments

• IMG_6362.jpeg
    IMG_6362.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 108
I have this Case Club. If you want smaller, they make one roughly the size of the styrofoam it ships in. I like the props-on feature. Less wear and tear from taking off and putting on.

I now store 3 batteries, Crystalsky with 2 batteries, and chargers. With room to spare.

I have the same great case and it fits my iPad, 6 batteries, Marco Polo tracker, and two battery chargers.

MMcase.png

Last edited:

Did you order this specific configuration, or did you modify the interior to fit your equipment? I have a Crystalsky, too, and none of the cases I have found so far have a compartment for it.

I didn't do any modification. I might have pulled a foam insert or two out, don't remember exactly. Chrystalsky fits in a slot at the top of the case (with the battery removed). You can see it in the picture.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20