GPC limited edition STORM back pack detailed reviews.

Here are the pictures of the Backpacks that are the exact same as the one you show.
IMG_1225.JPG
IMG_1220.JPG
IMG_1221.JPG
IMG_1222.JPG
IMG_1223.JPG
IMG_1224.JPG

This backpack look sweet. Does anyone know if the backpack will hold the P3P if it has the snap on/off prop guards? These have a tendency of being slightly wider around the motor. I've had to shave some of the packing around a previous case I had to accommodate the prop guard in the past.

They do sell them on Walmart.com but for $179.99 and to gadgetking, it should fit but you would prob have to shave a little bit of the depth under the motor

Its the same bag made by the same Chinese company and they put what-ever tag or name that you want to get on it when the large company orders them in mass. They even experimented with the Camo color to see how they sell. They went quick, so you will see them make a mass run of the camo and all the companys will have them. Just like Macys and the clothes that they buy from China.

This backpack look sweet. Does anyone know if the backpack will hold the P3P if it has the snap on/off prop guards? These have a tendency of being slightly wider around the motor. I've had to shave some of the packing around a previous case I had to accommodate the prop guard in the past.

Yes. I took mine off before I got the backpack, but I have seen videos of others who have this backpack and are able to fit it without much work.

I emailed them and inquired about the motor covers and that my pack never included them. I'll see what they say. Thanks for the heads up. Those will be very iseful

I reached out to them and they said that they started providing those this past Monday. I told them I was one of the people who preordered and they said they will be sending me a set!

GPC has been great when it comes to quality of products and also customer service. I wish more companies where like that.

Its the same bag made by the same Chinese company and they put what-ever tag or name that you want to get on it when the large company orders them in mass. They even experimented with the Camo color to see how they sell. They went quick, so you will see them make a mass run of the camo and all the companys will have them. Just like Macys and the clothes that they buy from China.
Actually, I think these are cheap knock-off clones. There have been a lot in the smaller sizes, like the rush 24. Typically they are slightly larger or smaller dimensions an almost always inferior materials and craftsmanship (cheap zippers and snaps, poor seams, etc.). They may or may not be made in the same factory, and may be rejects with "trade dress" where the mfr went to companies with trade names (like fieldline and sog) they "sell" and bought the right to label them to access distribution channels, like WalMart. Sometimes they are OK, other times cheap and flimsy.

Reactions: Milehigh970

Yes, it fits with the quick release prop guards. I've been using mine without any modification.

I'd imagine over time the foam will start to show wear from the tight fit. For now I haven't noticed anything.

Mark.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj