P4P AEB issues

Seems like my AEB shots are changing ISO due to the apparent noise when I shoot in manual mode. I typically shoot manual 100 ISO but will try aperture priority to see if this is the case. Anyone else test? EXIF data definitely not correct.

Seems like my AEB shots are changing ISO due to the apparent noise when I shoot in manual mode. I typically shoot manual 100 ISO but will try aperture priority to see if this is the case. Anyone else test? EXIF data definitely not correct.
Use only A mode with fixed iso during aeb as this will correctly vary the shutterspeed. M mode locks both shutter and aperture leaving only ISO for changing exposure.

Reactions: Onajourney
Does that mean it adjusts exposure using ISO, but for some reason doesn't record that change in the EXIF? And does that mean it actually drops the ISO below 100 given that my initial set exposure at EV 0 uses ISO 100?
Just speculating, but that seems to me the best way to do it, thereby preserving depth of field and sharpness.

Litchi also told me they are not allowed to do -1 anymore and are also only doing 0.7 increments.
Let's hope DJI gets their act together in next update. 0.7 stops for a sensor with dynamic range of 12 makes absolutely no sense.. I would prefer 1.5 or 2 stop increments.

Reactions: Onajourney
There is a chance dji removed this setting from the api (hopefully by accident). If so, we can hope it will be resolved shortly.
I doubt it has to be enabled as such in the api? It should be programable given that you can set any EV you want manually anyway...

I doubt it has to be enabled as such in the api? It should be programable given that you can set any EV you want manually anyway...
I agree, but that is the only explanation I can find for Litchi suddenly not supporting this. The api is new for p4p so it is hard to say.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl