P4P 2.0 problem

Reaction score
Hello. I'm hoping somebody might know what my problem is and how to solve the issue. I updated the firmware yesterday and it told me that I needed to do a IMU calibration and that went fine. It's still telling me that it Can't Take Off. I checked that and it said to make sure the battery was connected properly. The battery must have been connected when I did the IMU calibration. I've tried all 3 of my batteries and keeps saying the thing.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Is there a "Firmware Mis-match" error popping up? Or any other error messages other than Can't Take Off?

When I click on the 'Can't Take Off' it just shows to make sure the battery is properly connected. Like I said, I tried 3 batteries and I'm getting the same message. All 3 batteries are fully charged as well.

Download the DJI Assistant 2 and try a firmware refresh, see if that fixes it.

Oddly enough, I think I just solved the problem by chance and really doesn't make much sense to me. When I did the IMU calibration, I had to take off the props. I just put the props back on and it's not showing any error message. Go figure?

I downloaded the latest version of the DJI Assistant 2 yesterday and I had refreshed the firmware. I just posted a message that I solved the problem by accident by just putting the props on. That had me amazed as to why having the props on would affect it?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl