P4 suddenly drops to ground

Reaction score
Hello, anybody here with experience on this issue?

After a few short testflights the P4 suddenly dropped from 1,2 mtr..to the ground, nothing got damaged..
It just stopped hovering and dropped, display error: Image transmission signal weak

Overall status was good, calibration done, batteries full, 20 satt, good signal strenght, somewhere in the middle of nowhere

Tried a few more take-offs, but each time after +/-2 min the P4 dropped too the ground hovering 10 cm above the ground, same display error, after +/-2 min it reconnects again..

Checked the flightlogs but didn't see some strange errors...

Anybody?

Try uploading your TXT flight log here. It might reveal what happened.

I kept getting a weak signal on my controller, had two lights lite on controller. I thought that should be enough. I hooked up my charger and it cleared up and continued flying. Don't trust the lights on your controller.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I kept getting a weak signal on my controller, had two lights lite on controller. I thought that should be enough. I hooked up my charger and it cleared up and continued flying. Don't trust the lights on your controller.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

That's nice too know..

Didn't see any errors/warnings on flightlogs what could be the reason for suddenly no power and dropping down
Got a link to your flight log?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers