P4 stops recording

Reaction score
Hi, Very often when videoing my P4 beeps and the recording stops. Then I have to start again. Then again etc.
Of course this does not happen all the time. Any ideas?
Thanks
Paul

Something simple like a full SD card perhaps?

AD (did that. Got the tee shirt)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Is this happening with the original 16Gb SD card provided with the P4? If not, have you checked that the onboard SD card has enough write speed (Class 10, and U3 and a minimum 45 Mps Write speed)?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Formatting the card through the app should solve the problem. I had this happen alot and formatting the card each time I start a new flight takes care of the problem.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Paul Willis
Is this happening with the original 16Gb SD card provided with the P4? If not, have you checked that the onboard SD card has enough write speed (Class 10, and U3 and a minimum 45 Mps Write speed)?

Thanks for the reply, I havn't tried the card that came with the P4 as I used a Lexar 633x 64gb XC1 card.

Formatting the card through the app should solve the problem. I had this happen alot and formatting the card each time I start a new flight takes care of the problem.

Thanks for the reply, The card was formatted in the P4 but I have not formatted it each time I start a flight. I'll try that and see if it helps :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31