P4 Firmware P4 Pro V2 new firmware

Reaction score
I see the new firmware on dji assistant 2 for P4P v2. Has anyone tried to update this version yet?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 12.38.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 12.38.14 PM.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 253
Research. I think I saw something that mentioned some camera focus issues. I’ll see if I can find it. Flys fine on the .500

Reactions: Giang
Info here?

Reactions: Giang
after update mine simply stopped sending video transmissions and i cant rollback firmware either help

after update mine simply stopped sending video transmissions and i cant rollback firmware either help
Any particular reason for the update? Which aircraft?
Updated via assistant on computer or other?
Probably try to reinstall and see if that clears it up. Remove the sd card.

Any particular reason for the update? Which aircraft?
Updated via assistant on computer or other?
Probably try to reinstall and see if that clears it up. Remove the sd card.

P4Pv2

The only thing Assistant does when I plug in my AC in the firmware page is say network unavailable retry. It sees the AC and I can calibrate it using Assistant but nothing regarding firmware is available using. I’ve been up and down the internet and done everything even changed out the ribbon cable with 2 new ones. Still no video transmission and receiving the Gimbal Overload error. But telemetry works and it flys beautifully. Just no video.

Yes I have of course removed the sd card and tried. I’ve tried various sd cards as well. Basically just waiting around for next firmware update hoping that’ll resolve the issue

it finds the aircraft just fine but the firmware section of assistant 2 says network error retry where as the calibration section lets me calibrate as well as everything else its only the firmware section of the program that has the issue...... multiple cables have been tried. i have been working at correcting this issue for almost a month now. new ribbon cables, linking remote control, changing sd cards the whole nine yards have been tried. i wished i was able to roll back firmware to have my camera back.

i just started that version like 2 days or so ago trying a new method of rolling back firmware. the one used most frequently is v2.0.10

I upgraded to the latest firmware. I don't know what they updated. I just did it so I could remove the NFZ permanently from my P4P v2.0. Works like a charm.

I cannot determine this for sure, but I'm having trouble with my + controller on the P4Pv2 after the update. It has been tough to get synced, then it will disconnect (even in flight), and then won't resync again until I do a factory reset on the controller.

Anyone else having any disconnect issues after the fw update?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31