P4 Pro Plus and Litchi??

Reaction score
Greetings everyone, bear with me, I’m a newbie to this form of flying and there could be an easy way to get around my problem but as yet I don’t know what that is which is why I’m here.

My understanding is the litchi app can only be downloaded to an ipad or iphone. I have in fact downloaded this app to my iphone and it appears to be working correctly although I have not actually flown using it .

I fly a Phantom 4 Pro Plus and the integrated RC already has the DJI Go 4 app installed. I have tried unsuccessfully to install the litchi app to the RC so I assume it can’t be done.

Although I want to fly with litchi in the way-point mode autonomously I don’t like the idea of flying without the option of joystick control if it became necessary.

I’m sure only one system at a time would work and it seems fraught with risk to try changing from one system to the other in mid-flight for an emergency landing, which could result in a calamity.

I am hoping someone may use this configuration and can advise of the most successful and safest way to fly using the litchi app in the Phantom Pro Plus.

Hello Lark. Unfortunately, the only way to use the Litchi app with the P4+ is to use a P4 RC with a phone or tablet. The P4+ controller is not capable of downloading or running Litchi.

I don’t like the idea of flying without the option of joystick control if it became necessary.
I’m sure only one system at a time would work and it seems fraught with risk to try changing from one system to the other in mid-flight for an emergency landing, which could result in a calamity.
I am hoping someone may use this configuration and can advise of the most successful and safest way to fly using the litchi app in the Phantom Pro Plus.
You can't install Litchi on the plus model P4 pro.
If you buy a regular P4 pro controller you could use that.
When flying Litchi waypoints, you still have full control.
You can use the left stick to rotate and point the camera anywhere you choose.
You can flick the flight mode switch off and back at any time to cancel the mission and resume control manually.

You can't install Litchi on the plus model P4 pro.
If you buy a regular P4 pro controller you could use that.
When flying Litchi waypoints, you still have full control.
You can use the left stick to rotate and point the camera anywhere you choose.
You can flick the flight mode switch off and back at any time to cancel the mission and resume control manually.
Very useful information, many thanks. Looks like I may now have to run two controllers, one with Go and one with litchi. I hope the P4P wont be too confused. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers