P4 Antenna connector broken.

Reaction score
I replaced the shell because of a crash. The antenna connector on the board which the white wire connects to is broken.
What is necessary to repair this issue? Replace the board or can the contact only be replaced? Thanks.
_45A8665.JPG
_45A8659.JPG
IMG_4971.jpg
IMG_4988.jpg

I am definitely not an expert but when I crashed mine I replaced everything that seemed not right. The Shell, Propellers, esc, motors. Since I felt that I did not want to ruin it. Just my opinion hoped it helped.

The while female connector in question does look as if it is bent open from the incident. If you could manage to pry it back into the same shape as the black wire it should fit back on the connection. Nevertheless, it does not address board and its integrity. Should not hurt to try the fix and see how she responds.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: lgchapman
Soldering iron time, the missing bit will almost certainly be a ground, and the middle pin solder to the antenna wire. Probably can get a new connector soldered on if you up to it.

Reactions: lgchapman
Could somebody help me find the antenna for the Drone controller. I have a phantom 1 and can not find the antenna

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20