P4 and note9 issues

Reaction score
Since I got my note 9 I have not been able to get it to connect to controller/ drone. Just a black screen that says disconnected. Tried my wifes iPhone 10 and works flawless so I know it's something with the note 9. Anyone else having these issues or had them and fixed them?

Most likely due to Android Oreo. Not sure it is compatible yet. It is still quite new.
If that's the case that sucks. I hope Samsung or dji fix the issues quick. I have a 1200 dollar brick setting here without being able to use it.

I had a Note 4 with your same issue. Ended up finging a deal on an iPad Pro. Now I have a Note 9. Good thing I bought the iPad

I run my Phantom 4 with my samsung galaxy note 8 that runs on android 8.0 Oreo and samsung experience ver. 9.0. works perfectly on my setup and i just tried it yesterday. hope this is helpful somehow!

Kind of a dumb question, but have you tried using a different cable?.

Similar to previous post - Dr_VonDuck - even though I have an iPhone XS Max, I run my Phantom 4 Pro with a Samsung Galaxy S8 +. One day I was getting "disconnected" message in the controller, it turned out to be a bad USB C cable.

Turns out it's the phone. I'm having an issue with the USB port doing anything. Problem is Samsung wants me to send the phone in to them to get repaired but that leaves me out of an phone and when it's used for work 50 times a day, that's not possible.

Turns out it's the phone. I'm having an issue with the USB port doing anything. Problem is Samsung wants me to send the phone in to them to get repaired but that leaves me out of an phone and when it's used for work 50 times a day, that's not possible.

Sorry to hear it, in the past ive been able to get a loaner phone but thats rare. maybe it would be good to get a cheapo android for 100 bucks to use while its out for repair? they should just move your stuff over to a new one and refurb that one. especially since you pay for insurance im sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic