P4 acting up after HDMI module. How to see which firmware the RC has?

Reaction score
I added and HDMI module to my PH 4. I have the most current firmware in my drone V01.02.0503 2016-12-7. There is no more current according to DJI Assistamt 2. I was using the drone today first time since the HDMI module upgrade, The connection with the RC was terrible even at 40 feet in front of me was disconnecting. I never had a problem with connection before and got a mile at this location before. Now at 1/4 of a mile i get several seconds of disconnects constantly.
I'm trying to check to see if the RC has the update for the controller but I'm unable to find how. I have turned the RC on several times connected to the DJI app and get no info on upgrades. This has made my drone unusable.

I found out how to get the RC firmware its 1.8.0
Drone is V01.02.0503 2016-12-7.

I'm I up to date after the HDMI comptroller installation?

Last edited:
Make sure your firmware on the drone is up to date, then update the firmware on your RC. You're supposed to install/reinstall the firmware after updating the RC firmware.

I'm not sure I can update the RC because when connected to the DJI app does not twll me it needs an update I'm trying to find out how to delete it clean to reinstall.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues