P4/A/P parts and accessories (Parting out)

Reaction score
Drone has unstable flight, hardware issue. Everything else works fine including + controller, batteries, camera, etc. PM me for more information you want.

Parting out. Make an offer for what you want that you see (see post #3). As I said, everything else works fine but the drone itself (selling drone and camera separately) so no low-ballers. I am in Canada.

20190802_193707.jpg

Last edited:
*Prices in CAD!
Drone body itself, just make me an offer. +Controller, like to get around $500. Batteries $120. Camera/gimbal unit around $500. Any of the other accessories, just make me an offer!

Sorry, just adding up the total. Good luck
Yup, that's for everything total in those prices, but if someone made a reasonable offer for everything, I'd take it. If it makes it better I can take the drone itself out of the ad and in it's own ad, and just have all working parts and accessories in this one, if it makes it better. Just cause the drone doesn't work, don't mean the other stuff don't. This message is to everyone.

Just trying to get the ball rolling.
As I remember, you’ve had this package for sale for some time. (May?)
Your ad does say “reasonable offer”
Gotta start somewhere, right?
Counter offer? I do have a PayPal account and usually send funds within 10 minutes of agreed price.
(If not me, maybe someone else is willing to step up?)

Reactions: UpLift Aerial
Just trying to get the ball rolling.
As I remember, you’ve had this package for sale for some time. (May?)
Your ad does say “reasonable offer”
Gotta start somewhere, right?
Counter offer? I do have a PayPal account and usually send funds within 10 minutes of agreed price.
(If not me, maybe someone else is willing to step up?)
Yes, that is a reasonable price, and I appreciate you being reasonable. I have had it awhile but haven't had it up for sale all this time. I will have to let you know on your offer as I gotta see how much the shipping is. I'll PM you.

Drone has unstable flight, hardware issue. Everything else works fine including + controller, batteries, camera, etc. PM me for more information you want.

Parting out. Make an offer for what you want that you see (see post #3). As I said, everything else works fine but the drone itself (selling drone and camera separately) so no low-ballers. I am in Canada.

View attachment 113472
Hey so I need the USB board on the bottom of the remote. Would you possibly sell me that?

Reactions: Droneted

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic