P3se new firmware flight restriction warnings

Reaction score
All was fine, then a new firm ware update yesterday and now every few seconds a warning comes on and i have to touch and check to unlock , warnings say , i am responsible for flight. i am responsible for the flight area or something like that, why would they update with such BS. the whole time i am flying every few seconds or so, i have to continue to click a warning that i am responsible for the flight.

The same thing happens to me .. since I installed the new firmware it is giving me many problems ...

Are you sure you are talking about Phantom 3 SE firmware? Becouse that version of firmware you installed is unknown to me and it seems to be for Phantom 3 PRO.
Here is a list of the firmwares that are made for Phantom 3 SE.

P3SE_FW_V01.01.0000
P3SE_FW_V01.02.0010
P3SE_FW_V01.03.0020
P3SE_FW_V01.04.0030
P3SE_FW_V01.05.0040

EDIT: Also, may i ask you that did you update the FW from DJI GO app or with SDcard?

Last edited:
All was fine, then a new firm ware update yesterday and now every few seconds a warning comes on and i have to touch and check to unlock , warnings say , i am responsible for flight. i am responsible for the flight area or something like that, why would they update with such BS. the whole time i am flying every few seconds or so, i have to continue to click a warning that i am responsible for the flight.
There is a small miscommunication in the term 'firmware'. It isn't the firmware, but the new 'flight safety database'. I also had a few minor problems, but after a restart everything went well.

Are you sure you are talking about Phantom 3 SE firmware? Becouse that version of firmware you installed is unknown to me and it seems to be for Phantom 3 PRO.

P3SE_FW_V01.01.0000
P3SE_FW_V01.02.0010
P3SE_FW_V01.03.0020
P3SE_FW_V01.04.0030
P3SE_FW_V01.05.0040

EDIT: Also, may i ask you that did you update the FW from DJI GO app or with SDcard?

P3SE_FW_V01.01.0000
P3SE_FW_V01.02.0010
P3SE_FW_V01.03.0020
P3SE_FW_V01.04.0030
P3SE_FW_V01.05.0040

If I know that is Phantom 3 SE ... I have the Phantom 3 Pro and
I installed Firmware P3P V01.11.0020 on the Drone and now I started having several problems.

I thought the New Update Firmware. For Controller 1.5.80 I was going to work .. And no .. Now the controller turns on and off the red light and it sounds all the time it connects but with bad Viedeo .. and it does not let me fly it saying that I need to update the firmware in the App dji Go ... What can I do?

If I know that is Phantom 3 SE ... I have the Phantom 3 Pro and
I installed Firmware P3P V01.11.0020 on the Drone and now I started having several problems.

I thought the New Update Firmware. For Controller 1.5.80 I was going to work .. And no .. Now the controller turns on and off the red light and it sounds all the time it connects but with bad Viedeo .. and it does not let me fly it saying that I need to update the firmware in the App dji Go ... What can I do?
Buddie, this is the Phantom 3 SE section. Look on the Phantom 3 Pro section instead.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT