P3SE and Litchie App on IOS...need definitive answer

But, can I use iPhone 7s with IOS 11? Or, does it have to be ipad Moni? Any info greatly appreciated!!
There are more confirmations on this forum, that Litchi works with iPhone 7s as well. I personally use with iPad AIR 2

A small update. I switched to ioS 11.x this weekend. And to my great pleasure, the apps Litchi and DJI Go are working well under this operating system.

A dance with Litchi in Waypoint mission mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: chatikib
I use Litchi on Iphone SE with IOS 11.2.5 (latest firmware) ... working very good with P3SE with 1.5.40 firmware
On EC mode or FCC mode? I read a lot of complains that the firmware 1.5.40 has a lot of issues with distance/height (I suspect this is in EC mode).

Does RTH work flawlessly?

On EC mode or FCC mode? I read a lot of complains that the firmware 1.5.40 has a lot of issues with distance/height (I suspect this is in EC mode).

Does RTH work flawlessly?
Litchi will not change the signal emission mode. If your drone is in FCC, as long you use Litchi it will stay in FCC.

RTH is independent from app, it is controlled by the firmware of drone. But there is a difference, as long in DJI Go app you can always cancel the RTH, in Litchi there is a time-out, after that you can cancel the RTH only on the controller with S1 switch.

Reactions: JeeBee
Has everyone experience with Hangar 360 on P3SE? Please let me know, if you have!

Has everyone experience with Hangar 360 on P3SE? Please let me know, if you have!
I was also looking for it. Next weekend I have some time and will give it a try.

Another point, last weekend I tried to use Aero Ranger on a Android device. That app did not like my P3SE. As soon as the connection was established, my Android tablet crashed immediately. I have tried it again a few times but each time with the same result.

Reactions: PhantomFlyer3SE
I was also looking for it. Next weekend I have some time and will give it a try.

Another point, last weekend I tried to use Aero Ranger on a Android device. That app did not like my P3SE. As soon as the connection was established, my Android tablet crashed immediately. I have tried it again a few times but each time with the same result.
Do you wiped out DJI Go from memory before started the Aero Ranger?

I look forward to hear about your success with Hangar!

So over the last weekend I was flying 905 meters away from me, I turned the drone back home because I was a little scared to go further and lost connection to the drone (video) the remote was with 98 %, litchi warned me that the bird was in RTH, the video stopped at the place where it lost connection. the strangest thing in my story is that I heard the phantom on top of me but the video never came back, I had to land manually with the command without video, after closing the application litchi and back to open I got the image again, it happened the same to someone ?

I am using IPAD AIR 2 WIFI as a flight equipment.

1 minute waits for the drone to come back and I thought he had fallen, 1 minute seems like an eternity without being able to do anything, only when I heard it on top of me did I realize that the video never came back.

Thanks for the help guys.

So over the last weekend I was flying 905 meters away from me, I turned the drone back home because I was a little scared to go further and lost connection to the drone (video) the remote was with 98 %, litchi warned me that the bird was in RTH, the video stopped at the place where it lost connection. the strangest thing in my story is that I heard the phantom on top of me but the video never came back, I had to land manually with the command without video, after closing the application litchi and back to open I got the image again, it happened the same to someone ?

I am using IPAD AIR 2 WIFI as a flight equipment.

1 minute waits for the drone to come back and I thought he had fallen, 1 minute seems like an eternity without being able to do anything, only when I heard it on top of me did I realize that the video never came back.

Thanks for the help guys.

I use the go app and IOS and my p3SE does the same The video drops out and doesn’t come back but even though I can’t see the vid the app tells me its coming home and of course the Rc beeps.. I don’t use litchi

I use the go app and IOS and my p3SE does the same The video drops out and doesn’t come back but even though I can’t see the vid the app tells me its coming home and of course the Rc beeps.. I don’t use litchi

Any solution for that?

I'm afraid to restart the app in the middle of the flight and see if the image comes back or not...

Any solution for that?

I'm afraid to restart the app in the middle of the flight and see if the image comes back or not...
Yeah not Sure About Litchi on that one. On the Go app, it's not outside of the controllers' distance so it's not a problem because once the controller is beeping at you-you know it's coming home

Yeah not Sure About Litchi on that one. On the Go app, it's not outside of the controllers' distance so it's not a problem because once the controller is beeping at you-you know it's coming home

Have you restart the application when it is in RTH and the image comes back?

I have to test on litchi that when the bird in the next time is already stopped over me to see if it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues