P3S view/change channels

Reaction score
Good morning pilots! Longtime drone and rc pilot here but new to dji. Just got my quad about 2 months ago. I'm in love with the tech in this. Such an amazing quad.

Now I've searched until my eyes hurt and can't seem to find a straight answer on this... is there really not a way to view and or change my transmission channel?

Thanks so much in advance guys. And if you need any info outside of its a standard and current firmware and app version just lmk.

No it is not possible, but you can use MagicPower mod or Icarus app to do that.

No it is not possible, but you can use MagicPower mod or Icarus app to do that.
These aren't apps withen the android play store correct? Is there any write ups or videos detailing these methods? This is the first I'm hearing about either of these.

Thank you

Hi, does anyone knows what your cost will be after a gimbal repair?

I sended my drone back for repair and arrived at DJI Europe yesterday, I had a problem with the gimbal: gimbal motor overload, my gimbal doesn't calibrate but keeps moving around

Oh perfect thank you! As soon as i get home I'm going to read all of this links! I appreciate it allot!! I'll report back whether i get it working or need any help.

Have you personally done either on a standard?
Yes i use MagicPower on my standard, it is very easy and straightforward to apply and you will get nice improvement especially on video feed.

Yes i use MagicPower on my standard, it is very easy and straightforward to apply and you will get nice improvement especially on video feed.
Oh man I'm excited. I just got home and gonna start to research this now. I'm hoping to get alittle better range and feed in downtown areas. I work in a beautiful historical downtown area. Unfortunately there's high Wi-Fi traffic and I only get a cpl hundred feet before video freezes or is completely choppy.

Ok I got the program last night and WOW it was easy to do! Haven't had a test flight yet today but I wanted to know what you have your db level on? I just left the default 24 I believe. But I saw countless threads debating 24 vs. 27.

Also do you know for sure that if your on 24db and signal gets scratchy that it amps up to 27db automatically? (Read that in a different post)

@Higherperspectivect well I set it to 27db because I wanna be sure that I get maximum. PapaTita, developer of MagicPower says that it will boost to 27db when needed and he recommends default settings, so it's up to you to decide.

@0v3rrid3 I've seen allot of mention and debate on 27db being dangerous... clearly you don't think so cause I'd hope you wouldn't run it. But how long have you been flying on that power? No worries at all?

@Higherperspectivect No i don't think that it is dangerous it is designed to run at 27db. I run it for some time now without problems, no heating or anything. Only thing is that it will use little more power.

Ahhh ok that makes sense (extra power drain) maybe I'll keep it on 24 today and see how it performs. I'm going to a beautiful peak in my town today so should easily get distance.

Ok so I haven't been able to really push it yet and test if its gotten any better yet. This weekend I'm traveling to Virginia and will have allot of farm area to test it. I'm still losing connection now but I just switched to using litchi and I suspect allot of my issues right now are with this app on my android tablet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel