PHANTOM 3 STANDARD WON'T CONNECT.

Reaction score
I posted this same message on the DJI forum as well to try to get some help asap:
My Phantom 3 Standard won't connect. Not being able to get the remote to connect with the quad copter. I haven't flown it for a couple of months since I have purchased a Mavic 2. The screen doesn't show my camera view at all, and all it shows in aircraft status window is battery temperature with the N/A in red. Charged both batteries and controller this morning so I could fly and now things aren't working as planned. Wondering what cold go wrong if not used for a couple of months. Everything stored inside and warm temperatures. I am inside trying to do this because its about 30 degrees outside. Help please.

With the RC and AC on are u able to start the motors? (Props not attached of course)

Disconnected means your device isn't connected to the RC. The RC and AC likely are connected. You can verify by trying a motor start.

If DJI Go says "DISCONNECTED" that ONLY means that your ipad is not connected to the RC via wifi. It has NOTHING to do with the RC to AC comm. Your first step is to make sure you are connected to the correct wifi. If the power light on the RC is green then its connected to the AC.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
OK colour normal if inside or no gps,I presume rc light green,,does gimble wheel work cam up and down,,if not try rc calibration under rc settings,,,,ps,,,front lights solid unless turned off,they just navigation ,,have seen this before but brain won't click

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
OK colour normal if inside or no gps,I presume rc light green,,does gimble wheel work cam up and down,,if not try rc calibration under rc settings,,,,ps,,,front lights solid unless turned off,they just navigation ,,have seen this before but brain won't click
Well folks, I found that my wi-fi wasn’t getting a good signal so unplugged it and waited for a little while, plugged it back in and “lo and behold” things are back to normal once again. I can’t possibly thank all of you for helping me troubleshoot. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It’s time to fly again.

Well folks, I found that my wi-fi wasn’t getting a good signal so unplugged it and waited for a little while, plugged it back in and “lo and behold” things are back to normal once again. I can’t possibly thank all of you for helping me troubleshoot. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It’s time to fly again.[/QWell I am back again. This time, I am trying to do the DJI selfunlocking for my airport. The airport is on the map and I click on it to fill in the blank just abouve my controller number and nothing happens so I am not able to go any further. Has anyone had this happen to them in the past. I have tried several times with no success.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1