P3S ND Filters???

ND Filters for P3S?

• You moron! There is no possible way for NDs on the P3S

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I have been hearing a lot of positive stuff about these "ND Filters". So I was wondering of there is any possible way to attach one to the P3S's 2.7k Camera. I know that the camera is not threaded for Filters but surely there is a way to attach one...

Yep. Check out this thread for some commonly used slide-on filters.

Yep. Check out this thread for some commonly used slide-on filters.
The black ones look pretty cool :cool:.
I bet those things will save your camera's lens if you crash hard.
Filters will save a DSLR's lens of you have one on there.

The outside and inside are plastic. Here's a video showing them in action:

I got a really good 4 filter set, UV, Polarizer, ND4 and ND8 with a slide on mount the filters screw to, and a little bag to carry it all on Amazon. It was right around $30 I think.

Here's what I got. Pretty happy with it so far, especially for the price. The included lens cap will attach to both the slide on mount and the lenses. It comes in really handy going from storage to filming and back to storage again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-10-22-17-27.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-10-22-17-27.png
    541.2 KB · Views: 344
I have some really good ones for my P3S they are made by Polar Pro for the P3s specifcally. it is a polarized, ND4 ,and ND8. I will almost all the time fly with a filter cause, i normally fly only in nice sunny weather so depending on how bright ill pick between the ND4 or ND8, if water is near by ill put on the polarized. My set I have runs for $70. They are pro grade filters.
http://www.amazon.com/PolarPro-DJI-...=1460341412&sr=8-3&keywords=polar+pro+filters

Got Snake river prototyping slide on graduated nd filter. 16 at top, 8 at bottom. Very happy with it do far

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl