P3Pro Problems with Video ?!

Reaction score
I don't know why, but the Video seems to have some sort of jitter in it?
Help me please! I don't know why it does that.....

I think that Agent Smith meant recalibrate the gimbal. Nothing wrong with trying that, but probably won't help the issue. If this is a new bird, did you remove the small piece of white plastic from the back of the gimbal? And are we looking at the video directly off the SD card or what was stored on in the Go app?

I think that Agent Smith meant recalibrate the gimbal. Nothing wrong with trying that, but probably won't help the issue. If this is a new bird, did you remove the small piece of white plastic from the back of the gimbal? And are we looking at the video directly off the SD card or what was stored on in the Go app?
We are looking at the Raw footage from the SD card, it is not a new bird. Well kinda is, it has been in use in something like 7 flights. No crashes nothing. But now it just does that jittering....

So, it sounds like this problem has just appeared, correct? You have video from the previous flight that plays ok? That would eliminate any issues with your computer. Might try taking some video with the bird sitting on a stable platform and with the motors off. If the problem goes away, might indicate a gimbal problem and you might want to return it for another one (or, if you can't do that, may need to contact DJI about warranty repair). Might want to double check that your props are still balanced, no nicks, etc.

So, it sounds like this problem has just appeared, correct? You have video from the previous flight that plays ok? That would eliminate any issues with your computer. Might try taking some video with the bird sitting on a stable platform and with the motors off. If the problem goes away, might indicate a gimbal problem and you might want to return it for another one (or, if you can't do that, may need to contact DJI about warranty repair). Might want to double check that your props are still balanced, no nicks, etc.
Thanks man, I hope it is the props, cause there is no warrenty on it anymore :/ I'll check the props next time I fly ! Thanks a lot mate !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues