P3P RC Pairing Problem

Reaction score
I dropped and broke my controller for my Phantom 3 Pro. Managed to purchase another one. However, after I go through the pairing to my aircraft process. The drone goes to flashing green. The controllers blue light goes off and stops beeping. But the RC now rapidly flashes red and green both in the power light. and shows the normal white charge status lights lit. The DJI Go app say not connected. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I dropped and broke my controller for my Phantom 3 Pro. Managed to purchase another one. However, after I go through the pairing to my aircraft process. The drone goes to flashing green. The controllers blue light goes off and stops beeping. But the RC now rapidly flashes red and green both in the power light. and shows the normal white charge status lights lit. The DJI Go app say not connected. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Try this linking process or was this it,,or did you use app
Screenshot_20180410-210148.jpg

You need to update the firmware on the controller, just happened to me after downgrading my controllers firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic