P3P - haven't used for a while, now terrible FPS

Reaction score
Howdy. I bought a Phantom 3 Pro when it first came out. But I haven't used it for a year or more. This past weekend I charged up the batteries and controller, updated the Firmware, and took it for a spin.

But the frame rate, which used to be buttery smooth, is now super slow. Like one frame every second or two slow. Even being right next to it. And sometimes it only redraws half the screen every second or two. Makes it completely unusable.

I'm using an iPad Air (the same one I used previously when it worked great). I closed all other apps except for the DJI app.

Any suggestions on how to fix?

Howdy. I bought a Phantom 3 Pro when it first came out. But I haven't used it for a year or more. This past weekend I charged up the batteries and controller, updated the Firmware, and took it for a spin.

But the frame rate, which used to be buttery smooth, is now super slow. Like one frame every second or two slow. Even being right next to it. And sometimes it only redraws half the screen every second or two. Makes it completely unusable.

I'm using an iPad Air (the same one I used previously when it worked great). I closed all other apps except for the DJI app.

Any suggestions on how to fix?
Tryed relinking ,sometime help after sitting for long periods,,,another usb might help too,,,did you update app or just firmware

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Look at Mobile Device Fixes and
Best Tablets and Phones.

My thought is if you are using a newer version of DJI-Go then before, it is using more resources on your tablet.

Is the recording on the SD card good?
Have you checked or changed if your tablet is recording your flight also.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4