P3P Gimbal status disconnected

Reaction score
hi guys what happen with my P3P.i had issue after re install DJI Go app.in the app.gimbal status disconnected.but everything work normal.still can record video or photo and control from my RC.what going on with my bird?..will this make any problem in the future? (sorry for my english) and how to fix it

I just incurred a similar problem. However, mine occurred right after I upgraded go app on my p3p to 3.1.18. Oddly enough, everything works fine, FPV feed, gimbal control all ac operates as before app upgrade. The only difference now is gimbal status displays disconnected. Weird. Probably should leave well enough alone, but it annoys me to see gimbal status disconnected on screen. Any one have any ideas on how to get rid of disconnected. Already tried a number of things, uninstalling and reinstalling app, linking RC and AC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just incurred a similar problem. However, mine occurred right after I upgraded go app on my p3p to 3.1.18. Oddly enough, everything works fine, FPV feed, gimbal control all ac operates as before app upgrade. The only difference now is gimbal status displays disconnected. Weird. Probably should leave well enough alone, but it annoys me to see gimbal status disconnected on screen. Any one have any ideas on how to get rid of disconnected. Already tried a number of things, uninstalling and reinstalling app, linking RC and AC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I realize I didn’t clarify that I was referring to the Go app update also, didn’t mean to imply FW upgrade. Certainly seems to be a bug in the app.posted in thread ‘gimbal wheel not working’. I also get the disconnect msg but it comes and goes.

Does your gimbal tilt wheel work?

I have the same problem with the app showing Gimbal Disconnected. However, my gimbal tilt wheel works and no problems with flying, camera or video. But is only started since I updated the DJI Go App the other day.

Does your gimbal tilt wheel work?

Sorry, I missed your reply of the other day. yes wheel works as it should. As stated, everything gimbal works as it should. I just have that annoying DISCONECCTED showing up on gimbal status. Tried all remedies, as of yet nothing removes it. Puzzled??!!!

problem solved.Just downgraded the DJI GO app to 3.1.11 ver...no more issue...thanks guys

Great job Uga, how did you figure out how to roll back app?

Hey Uga, just in case you have not noticed, dji just released a go app udate about Nov 3. It is 3.1.22. I upgraded to it and they must have known about the 3.1.18 issue showing gimbal status disconnected. In the latest update 3.1.22 gimbal status shows normal. Guess it is fixed. Try it out if you haven't already. Thanks

Reactions: Uga Ganoe Nugraha
Hey Uga, just in case you have not noticed, dji just released a go app udate about Nov 3. It is 3.1.22. I upgraded to it and they must have known about the 3.1.18 issue showing gimbal status disconnected. In the latest update 3.1.22 gimbal status shows normal. Guess it is fixed. Try it out if you haven't already. Thanks
really!!..i will try it later...thank for the info mate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez