P3p firmware ?

Reaction score
I bought my first dji p3p in I think fall of 2016 might be 15, anyway I'm only getting around 1800 feet range with it, I just got a good deal on a p3a and it smashes that distance but I haven't maxed it yet, I have never done a firmware update since I have owned the p3p, it's at 1.8.80 on the aircraft 1.6.0 on the remote, the p3a is 1.10.90 aircraft 1.9.2 remote, I have looked to see what is the latest and in between updates there are and if any of them could effect my range, but i can't find anything that helps, could someone steer me in the right direction please

I bought my first dji p3p in I think fall of 2016 might be 15, anyway I'm only getting around 1800 feet range with it, I just got a good deal on a p3a and it smashes that distance but I haven't maxed it yet, I have never done a firmware update since I have owned the p3p, it's at 1.8.80 on the aircraft 1.6.0 on the remote, the p3a is 1.10.90 aircraft 1.9.2 remote, I have looked to see what is the latest and in between updates there are and if any of them could effect my range, but i can't find anything that helps, could someone steer me in the right direction please
Even with your current firmware, you should be getting more than 1800 feet. I think the two controllers are the same? If so, try linking the RC from the Advanced to the Pro. If you're still getting only 1800 feet, you can probably eliminate the RC as the culprit. Could be a hardware issue with the AC. Loose antenna wire comes to mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20