P3P bricked and FW failed upgrade

How do you know this stuff? So mod 19 issues mean a new board is needed? What is ofdm?
That board is what I told him is needed based of the error he has, the symptoms he has, and what I have seen on this and other forums. I dont "know" for sure, its just likely so I wanted to offer it as a data point with his troubleshooting. My take is that he doesnt want to consider it, so I'm stepping out.

OFDM itself is probably better being googled than bogging down this thread. Wrt a P3, its a board just below the VPS board when the P3 is upside down.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
In my point of view, the only way to fix is install a complete firmware in the aircraft. Because the error is not possible to upgrade. But I don't know where to get the file, the complete firmware...

I don't believe I have a harware problem, because before upgrades, it was running perfect. Unless the firmware damage the aircraft, wich looks like weird for me... how just a firmware can damage the harware? Weird...

Done.

[01785956]Firmware upgrading[4]...
[01788975][19 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[01819658][19 00] Firmware upgrade finish failed (step = 2, err = 0x08).
[01849737]Done.

Can I ask why people upgrade it's not going to do anything more then it's doing now and you just risk bricking it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl