P3p Best Buy

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot.... But would anyone happen to know what version of p3p they have in stock... Referring to the w323, w323a or w323b and what version controller gl300a,b or c?[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Cheaper at B&H photo .

I know ... But jus trying to source the b controller and at least the 323a bird ......

Open it at the store before you buy it tell them your not buying it unless you get the one you want .

It really depends on the age of the stock at your local Best Buy. If you're going to Best Buy in person, you could ask them to bring out a box so you can inspect it.

Also they price match bh.... $920
P3Ps are going for $868 on Amazon today.

Yeh ty.... But Best Buy will price match if sold directly from Amazon not a sub seller.... I wanna buy from Best Buy because I can check the Controller and bird num in store on the actual box

It sounds like you know what you have to do then. Head to your local Best Buys and check them out. Or, perhaps they'd check if you call them up.

Best buy has 323A with B controller. From my experience in NYC and delaware. In NYC i've even seen the first version 323 at one store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys just exchanged my P3P at best buy and they gave me a 323B with C controller. I was thinking about asking for the A version with B controller but decided that I probably won't know the difference and I won't mod the controller so i guess i will keep the latest version of P3P.

Referring to the w323, w323a or w323b and what version controller gl300a,b or c?

Can someone explain this? I thought a P3P was a P3P. What are these versions of P3P and Controller mentioned here and how do they differ in performance? This is the first I've seen of different 'versions'... Thanks for your help!

First thing at least in my case that i noticed between a B and my new C controller is that it feels tighter, even the antennas are MUCH tighter and they do not spin as easy, probably 3-4 times harder to turn than on the B remote i had previously.

In the next few days will do a fly and see how it goes.
I do not fly long range at least yet so i will just test out the video quality.

Can someone explain this? I thought a P3P was a P3P. What are these versions of P3P and Controller mentioned here and how do they differ in performance? This is the first I've seen of different 'versions'... Thanks for your help!

Its been covered several times and i think in this thread as well.
Yes P3P is P3P, its just different versions with little updates. Not necessarily improvements, just updates.

The one i got today is the newest version 3.
So V1 is 323, GL 300 controller, V2 is 323A/GL300B and V3 is 323B/GL300C.

Aircraft version 323A and B have supposedly updated aircraft body to prevent cracks, however from my research its not a 100% crack free shell. Some people have cracks in the new ones and some no crack with new or original. Just really depends on luck, which is still unacceptable IMHO at this price range.

Reactions: gringorio
Yes P3P is P3P, its just different versions with little updates. Not necessarily improvements, just updates.

Aircraft version 323A and B have supposedly updated aircraft body to prevent cracks, however from my research its not a 100% crack free shell. Some people have cracks in the new ones and some no crack with new or original. Just really depends on luck, which is still unacceptable IMHO at this price range.

Cool - Thanks for the clarification!

I too am thankful you took the time to post this.. I have been following this form for quite some time and dont recall seeing any mention of this.

Just checked mine... Got my most recent bird from Amazon within the last 3 weeks.. It is the 323A with the B controller..

Thanks

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl