P3 Firmware P3A red/green fast green gimbal

Reaction score
Bought used, gimbal turned on moved around and pointed straight like normal but no image transmission gimbal disconnected Would not recognize sd card etc

Bought new top board and installed. Still no image/gimbal disconnected but gimbal would center etc. downloaded latest firmware started the process did all the beeps etc and it seemed to update fine, gimbal went limp and after about an hour I shut it off as the gimbal led would flash rapidly for 10secs three times in a row and then go into green/red but with no sounds. Tried multiple times, tried the debug etc and will not do anything. I disconnect gimbal and it shows aircraft is on 1.11.20 and remote 1.9.2 When connected shows unknown for aircraft Feel like it’s stuck in a boot loop

any idea?

Bought used, gimbal turned on moved around and pointed straight like normal but no image transmission gimbal disconnected Would not recognize sd card etc

Bought new top board and installed. Still no image/gimbal disconnected but gimbal would center etc. downloaded latest firmware started the process did all the beeps etc and it seemed to update fine, gimbal went limp and after about an hour I shut it off as the gimbal led would flash rapidly for 10secs three times in a row and then go into green/red but with no sounds. Tried multiple times, tried the debug etc and will not do anything. I disconnect gimbal and it shows aircraft is on 1.11.20 and remote 1.9.2 When connected shows unknown for aircraft Feel like it’s stuck in a boot loop

any idea?
"Bought used," The P3A or the Gimbal?
How did this get started, was it a working P3A?

Rod

"Bought used," The P3A or the Gimbal?
How did this get started, was it a working P3A?

Rod
Bought the P3A used
Bought the gimbal top board off banggood, updated aircraft firmware but it appears didn’t finish updating camera firmware. When I disconnect gimbal it tells me the aircraft firmware but not while it’s connected

Just throwing this out there, the P3A and P3P are basically identical except for the camera/gimbal boards which are interchangeable. The difference being which FW you use. If the new gimbal board you bought is for P3P then you will need to use the FW for the P3P and vice versa. Is it possible the new gimbal you bought is for a P3P and you are using the wrong FW?

Reactions: RodPad
Just throwing this out there, the P3A and P3P are basically identical except for the camera/gimbal boards which are interchangeable. The difference being which FW you use. If the new gimbal board you bought is for P3P then you will need to use the FW for the P3P and vice versa. Is it possible the new gimbal you bought is for a P3P and you are using the wrong FW?
Thank you but doesn’t the p3p have a fan and if so this one does not.

Thank you but doesn’t the p3p have a fan and if so this one does not.
You are correct, the P3P does have a small cooling fan on top of the gimbal board. The P3A doesn't have it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj