P3A questions

Ok so this is really "P3S questions" - the thread title is wrong.

You can fix it by going to the OP and finding the link in the upper right corner.

Great first.... night flight!. Remember power lines are completely invisible. And make sure you fully understand the Return To Home function. (Feet vs. Meters). Good Job!.

You can fix it by going to the OP and finding the link in the upper right corner.

Thank you just noticed when you pointed it out, I type too fast and for some reason skipped that in my read over before posting, but I'll figure out how to change that and get right on it again thanks and sorry my bad

Great first.... night flight!. Remember power lines are completely invisible. And make sure you fully understand the Return To Home function. (Feet vs. Meters). Good Job!.
Was awesome lol we went to an open ball park no lines thankfully lol I made she he went where no trees no posts nothing lol and I'm happy he kept her up, even though I was scared 600$ was gonna come crashing down lol just happy he loves his Christmas gift

Laughs... And she never saw him again, for he flew day and night with his girl... "Phanty".

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures