P3A Payload

If it is just for publicity, why don't you carry empty boxes :)

image.jpeg

Works for fishing bait.. Might for plastic bags too

I think I read somewhere that someone has lifted 5lbs with a P3, but I'd imagine battery life would be substantially reduced; assuming one actually got out of ground effect.

I'd also caution against using a bag or any kind of "sling". The pendulum effect might confuse the computer--especially if it started to react in a "harmonic frequency" fashion... You'll want a load that is not going to shift during maneuvering; but as others have suggested, there's no better way to know than to practice--at low altitude, etc...

I made a rough calculation and as per that P3A should be able to lift about 9 lbs at height of 100' and about 3 lbs for flying height of 200'. Assuming light wind and balanced load and using the same battery life. I'm not considering physical mechanical limits.

I made a rough calculation and as per that P3A should be able to lift about 9 lbs at height of 100' and about 3 lbs for flying height of 200'. Assuming light wind and balanced load and using the same battery life. I'm not considering physical mechanical limits.

Thanks!

I'd like to connect one of those long *** string of firecrackers and send it way up.... It would be cool

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.