P3a best signal booster?

Reaction score
I'm after a good signal booster for my p3a sometimes were i fly i lose signal and its doing my head in whats peoples advice?

Start with the parabolic slip on ones but remember to orientate them towards the drone e.g. Antenna Signal Range Booster Extende for DJI Phantom 4 Pro Phantom 3 Inspire BP | eBay after that you are into opening the controller and changing the antennae.
I would however suggest seeing if you can borrow a known 'good' P3 adv or pro and its controller. If so, try them in your location and see howt hey fly. Then perhaps temporarily swap the controllers over and see if the problem moves etc.

Start with the parabolic slip on ones but remember to orientate them towards the drone e.g. Antenna Signal Range Booster Extende for DJI Phantom 4 Pro Phantom 3 Inspire BP | eBay after that you are into opening the controller and changing the antennae.
I would however suggest seeing if you can borrow a known 'good' P3 adv or pro and its controller. If so, try them in your location and see howt hey fly. Then perhaps temporarily swap the controllers over and see if the problem moves etc.

My controller's good and my mates same im thinking about upgrading antenna

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl