P3 Standard Pics vs Hubsan 501ss

Reaction score
Hi all, still having a debate over the pic quality from my fairly new P3 standard. Away on hols over Xmas and done some flights with both. I am certain the pics from the Hubsan are far superior to the P3. I have checked the settings in the P3, but as I am no photographer, they still may be off the mark for the best result. If you good people on here could have a look at the two pics and maybe point me in the right direction for any changes you may suggest, that would be great. I have checked for the clear sticker over the lens, it has been removed. The first is the P3 pic, the second is from the Hubsan 501ss. I believe the Hubsan has only a 2MP camera.
They really are chalk and cheese in my opinion. The Hubsan should not whip the P3 for pic quality, but these two pics are showing that it really is miles in front. Any ideas would be great.

Attachments

• DJI_0049.JPG
    DJI_0049.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 357
  • hubsan_snap_19700101_081107.jpg
    hubsan_snap_19700101_081107.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 377
The settings is the major issue in the phantom 3 standard. If you don't choose the desired setting it will look like crap. I also have a phantom 3 standard and a hubsan 107+... I like the hubsan because these cheap drones have 720p video but the quality is better than other 720p drones.

it would be helpful to know all of your current settings , color , style , jpg or raw , awb , contrast , saturation , sharpness
Hi there, I have been trying just the shipped settings mostly. Will double check what they are at the moment and advise.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl