P3 Standard IMU Issue

Reaction score
First, please don't recommend looking at YouTube videos. I can't find what I need. Also, I can barely make out the words on this tiny screen, so downloading the user manual won't help me. When I power on my P3, it takes several minutes for the P3 to link to the RC. I've tried calibrating the IMU with the DJI Go app. The app can't "see" the drone. Please, if you can assist with the series of steps I must take to fix this, send me an email. [email protected] is my address. Thanks in advance.

• Wow
Reactions: Capt KO
Sounds like you have wifi signal interference. Try taking the RC and AC outside away from any wifi routers etc and see if connects more quickly.

How many other Wi-Fi signals are showing up at the same time that the P3 is searching? Find clear air if too many. Once finally linked, flight ready without props, it should 'see' your AC when you press "calibrate imu". Then, follow instructions as shown. Good luck

You could download it to a bigger screen to read it lol
Cam dance ok on start up and it goes into red yellow green start up,if you cant escape othe signals turn off wifi until drone and rc is on and then turn wifi on,,your screen should go from how to conect to enter cam view,,also in your settings under rc,,I would relink it again incase it's not communicating properly,,,remember the rc has wifi module of it's own so should seek and conect fast with ac and connects it to device

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20