P3 SE : NO Compatibility with DJIFlightPlanner -

It’s not compatible with android but on iOS is compatible and recognizes automatically without choose the model of phantom at the settings.

I also have an P3SE, started off with IPad mini 4, never any issues.

[QUOTE = "buder4u, post: 1306149, member: 104431"] Les applications qui sont sur iOS et qui conviennent à DJI P3A et P3P fonctionnent également avec P3SE. Sur votre écran, vous verrez le P3SE. [/ QUOTE]
Bonjour, j'ai le même problème avec mon Phantom 3 S. Is a IPad air IOS 11 compatible with the drone Phantom 3SE. Thanks for your answer

Bertrand Thibault
The apps that are on iOS suitable for DJI P3A and P3P work also with P3SE. On your screen you will see the P3SE.

Bonjour j'ai le meme probleme avec mon drone phantom 3SE. Est ce que la tablette Ipad air 16 IOS 11 est compatible. En definitif, les appareils sous IOS 11sont compatibles. Merci pour votre reponse

Bonjour j'ai le meme probleme avec mon drone phantom 3SE. Est ce que la tablette Ipad air 16 IOS 11 est compatible. En definitif, les appareils sous IOS 11sont compatibles. Merci pour votre reponse
Ndiyo, inawezekana wewe kutumia programu chini ya iOS. Sidhani ni tatizo.

Hello I don't understand your answer. Please can you answer this question in English thanks

[QUOTE = "Nasosh, poste: 1305048, membre: 104639"] Salut à tous,

Le problème est résolu!!! Récemment j'ai acheté un iPad mini4 iOS 11 128GB. Le fantôme 3 SE est compatible avec cet iPad. J'ai installé Pix4dcapture, DroneDeploy, PresicionFlight, DJI GS Pro. Ces applications reconnaissent automatiquement le Phantom 3 SE et sont compatibles avec celui-ci. J'ai testé pour voler p3 se avec ces applications et son fonctionne enfin parfait. Maintenant, je peux planifier n'importe quelle mission et capturer des images avec ces applications, fonctionne sans aucun problème. Sur android j'ai beaucoup de problèmes, mais maintenant avec iPad j'ai résolu ces problèmes. :) :)
[/CITATION]
Bonjour j'ai suivi votre discussion. Est ce que selon vous, le phantom 3SE est compatible avec toutes les tablettes IPAD fonctionnant sous IOS 11 ou simplement avec l'IPAD 4 mini IOS 11.
Bien cordialement Bertrand Thibault

Hello I don't understand your answer. Please can you answer this question in English thanks
:p:p:p He is joking you. His anwer is in Swahili. But just a serious comment. This is an international forum. Let's agree here that English is the official language. It testifies to indifference to fellow users to post exclusively in your own language. Not everyone speaks French or Spanish.

Has everyone experience with Hangar 360 on P3SE? Please let me know, if you have!

Good morning, the Pix4dcapture application fully recognizes the phantom 3 SE drone and the phantom 3 SE camera . It recognizes it automatically. My question is: does the droneydeploid application also support the drone and the SE camera?
Another question .. Could I install dji gs pro without the application changing me to FCC? THANK YOU

Hello
I have bought a Phantom 3 SE to do cartography, surveys modelling, measures , ... So I need to do flightplans with photos avery 2 or 5 seconds. I do flightplans with DJIFlightPlanner. I cannot get my flightplans on DJI GO software.
And I cannot too use it with Litchi . Litchi saids me that it not yet compatible because Phantom3 SE is very new.

I there somebody which has had this problem of compatibility looking P3 SE ?
Thank's
Herve

Litchi is now working with P2SE. I did very nice shots today. And it is much much better than DJI GO.
Give it a go

:p:p:p He is joking you. His anwer is in Swahili. But just a serious comment. This is an international forum. Let's agree here that English is the official language. It testifies to indifference to fellow users to post exclusively in your own language. Not everyone speaks French or Spanish.

Tip: You do not have to be able to understand the languages to understand them! If you work with Firefox, you can use the IM.Translator, Dictionary, TTS from Smart Link Copy as an add-on.Translator ADD On for Firefox (Google Translate, ImTranslator, Dictionary, TTS Version history - 23 versions – Add-ons for Firefox (en-US)) and translate entire pages or just lines.I read your posts just like that, I can not understand english. I hope i can halp you?

Translated with Google translator

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20