P3 pro antenna position on aircraft

Reaction score
I'm replacing shell on my P3pro. I need to know the location of the 4 antennas on the landing gear. When i removed them i forgot to label where each one goes,
thank you for any help
Rob

The compass is a no brainer. The two antennas with the short wires are located on the rear of the drone, it doesn’t matter which one goes to which side. Obviously then the antennas with the long wires are for the front, and they also are interchangeable from side to side. The more important thing is the connections to the OFDM board. For that just do a search on the forum.

Thanks @KachemakDiver :)

@Vetteman4292 - In case you can't view or don't want to download pdf files, here's the direct link and also the photo @KachemakDiver mentioned. Cheers!

P3P P3A antenna nums on OFDM board (Large).jpg

Next time take pictures. I’d be screwed if I didn’t. Next day it’s all forgotten, zip, nadda. Just reshelled a P4, so been there. Assume your legs were still good. Have fun with the little plugs.
Good luck

Since you’re still in the process, find antennas from the remote controller! People that did the modification on there controller probably saved the leftover og antennas. You tape them on the legs and get triple the distance. We did a whole thread on it

Reactions: brigerdrones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav