P3 motors will not arm

turn it all on, pull the RC sticks down and to the center, to start motors, right stick down and left, left stick down and right, all the way down

Reactions: rohrlaw
Did you get a txt file message on the sd card after the firmware update on the P3 stating "Success" after the update ? and also from the controller showing "success" ? it will be on the sd card with the bin file.
both are reporting success...

turn it all on, pull the RC sticks down and to the center, to start motors, right stick down and left, left stick down and right, all the way down
all i get is a slight jiggle of the camera gimbal... APP shows disconnected

you did upgrade, you must calibrate IMU, gimbal and RC
calibrated aircraft by moving a/c in a slow 360 turn to right, set it back on floor, another slow 360 turn to right with a/c held vertically... anything else i need to do?

calibrated aircraft by moving a/c in a slow 360 turn to right, set it back on floor, another slow 360 turn to right with a/c held vertically... anything else i need to do?

NO, in the APP. under sensors, do IMU calibration (on a level surface), under camera, do gimbal calibration, under RC do RC calibration, read the manual....... go ahead and start motors for a few seconds to see if it works

went to RC calibrate in app.. i get warning flag to center all joysticks.. which i did.. press START and all the app does is repeat the centering warning...

NO, in the APP. under sensors, do IMU calibration (on a level surface), under camera, do gimbal calibration, under RC do RC calibration, read the manual....... go ahead and start motors for a few seconds to see if it works
got it.. will give it a try.. thanks so much for your help and patience!

i don't think RC controller is talking to A/C... it shows disconnected and i get no response to calibration commands thru the app..

i don't think RC controller is talking to A/C... it shows disconnected and i get no response to calibration commands thru the app..

did you plug tablet into the usb port on bottom of RC, you using phone or tablet and what type?

You need to read the manual thoroughly watch some you tube vids, they are helpful

Is green or red the led on RC ? If it's green RC is connected to aircraft.
If it is green than shutdown aircraft, take out SD card, format it as fat32 and put back in the camera. Then switch on.

did you plug tablet into the usb port on bottom of RC, you using phone or tablet and what type?

You need to read the manual thoroughly watch some you tube vids, they are helpful
yes, it is plugged into iPad mini... will watch videos again :( thanks for your help.. no change in status after trying all your tips!

Have you ACTIVATED the drone ?

Have you an account on your tablet/phone and connect to drone and logged into DJI with it ?

No activation, no flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20