P3 motors will not arm

Have you ACTIVATED the drone ?

Have you an account on your tablet/phone and connect to drone and logged into DJI with it ?

No activation, no flying.

I was under the impression you can fly without the APP.

Are you getting IMU errors or calibration out of range warnings? I was right away and calibrating IMU through the app fixed this for me.

Also, I don't blame someone for updating out of the box. I did, as my thinking is there are FW fixes that address potential known issues that could come up. Now, that said, this should also be a lesson to check the firmware threads here before updating to see if any issues are widespread (which I also did).

Hopefully IMU gets you off the ground!

Mine did the exact same think... Motors would not arm/start/

After I did an advance calibration of the IMU I was in like Flynn...

calibrated aircraft by moving a/c in a slow 360 turn to right, set it back on floor, another slow 360 turn to right with a/c held vertically... anything else i need to do?
This is off topic relative to your arming problem, but I noticed you said 'floor'. Are you doing compass cal indoors or did you mean 'ground'?

no, if you have:
P3P: 1.1.9 or 1.2.6
P3A: 1.2.7 or 1.2.8
APP: 1.20
Ummm... I have a P3A that has 1.1.9 on it from the factory. Is it not supposed to be that way?

Happened to me, same as you exactly.
Make sure you have a tick on one of the controller types in settings.

my son just got a p3 yesterday and he is having problems activating the drone.

at moment he has tried 3 devices, replacement cables, power up each item in different sequence, it will not activate.

my son just got a p3 yesterday and he is having problems activating the drone.

at moment he has tried 3 devices, replacement cables, power up each item in different sequence, it will not activate.
maybe DJI server down? keep trying

he tried for about 2 hours last night and has been trying all morning with no luck.

he has been on line with the dji tech support also for about 3 hours.

It is a brand new one BUT the seller swapped the camera around on this.

It is a pro but with advanced camera.

He is still talking to tech support online but he is getting replies every 20-30 minutes so far he has been on with them for 4 hours this morning.

Mine did the exact same think... Motors would not arm/start/

After I did an advance calibration of the IMU I was in like Flynn...

Good day, Spankybear... I have the same problem with my P3 Pro......motors will not arm. (a sudden condition as i had flown it twice the same day). I read where you suggested IMU "Advanced Calibration" in the Settings menu. Can you kindly point me to that location on the Menu, please ? I have completed the Standard IMU calibration, but do not see an Advanced Calibration option anywhere.

Thank you so much,
Kenny

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers