P3 IOS App

Reaction score
I was on this site a few days ago and there was a huge thread of P3 owners or owners to be that were waiting for the IOS App to arrive. When I went to the app store a few min ago I noticed this app that states it is for the flying platform for the Inspire and the P3. Is this the app needed to fly the P3? My bad if this is not what everyone is waiting for....just don't have the time at the moment to read through all the threads.
P3 App .png

Regards,
Brad

Yes, that's the correct app.

You will probably need to update your P3 and controller firmware to version 1.1.6 for the app to work. Just follow the DJI instructions, it's really easy.

You will probably need to update your P3 and controller firmware to version 1.1.6 for the app to work. Just follow the DJI instructions, it's really easy.
Thanks for the advice. Are you up and flying subsequent to updating firmware? I read a review on the app that said there were still some issues.

Thanks!!

Only a couple of tentative flights so far, but no problems and I'm loving the P3. Best DJI product yet!

Purchased a P2V when it was first released and sent it back after erratic behavior and near fly-away.
Purchased a P2V+, have been using it for over a year now with no problems, well over 100 flights logged. (still using the original propellers)
Purchased an Inspire 1 for the improved camera. It threw off a propeller and crashed on maiden flight, DJI issued 'Propeller Lock' notice the next day. Returned for refund.
P3 is the quad I have wanted from day one, great camera, light bridge rocks and it uses a proven and reliable flight system. Two thumbs way up!

PS, I'm getting up to 16 satellites within a minute of powering it up, P2V+ was never this good, even after relocating GPS wires under OEM RF shielding.

Great, now I won't be able to focus as I have to wait for my order to come :). Appreciate your commentary, sounds like an awesome bird!!

Regards,
Brad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj