P3 Flying with the Inspire 1 TX?

Reaction score
I just noticed in this video (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
) that the pilot is using the Inspire 1 controller. I thought they weren't compatible?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 9.51.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 9.51.17 PM.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 406
The Inspire 1 controller and the P3 controller look very similar; the main difference is in which ports/connectors are available.

It's not clear (to me) yet if you can use the Inspire controller for the P3. So far it seems to be "maybe".

Reactions: Mike Mauk
The controller used in the video has the Inspire transforming dial located around the Home button.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Inspire Tx is compatible with the P3 on the latest firmware. It will give you the HDMI out and the ability to slave a second Tx. It is an expensive alternative unless you already have an Inspire. I was one of the pilots in the NAB cage.

Reactions: Mike Mauk
The Inspire Tx is compatible with the P3 on the latest firmware. It will give you the HDMI out and the ability to slave a second Tx. It is an expensive alternative unless you already have an Inspire. I was one of the pilots in the NAB cage.
so that is a yes I can buy an inspire remote and it will work with my Phantom 3 Advanced?

So can the P3 TX be a slave to inspire TX and vice versa? My buddy is getting an Inspire and I have a P3P. We were hoping he can fly his Inspire while I take pictures with my P3 TX.

So can the P3 TX be a slave to inspire TX and vice versa? My buddy is getting an Inspire and I have a P3P. We were hoping he can fly his Inspire while I take pictures with my P3 TX.
You can use the Inspire controller to fly a P3
But you can't use a P3 controller with the Inspire.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers