P3 camera pointing straight down

Reaction score
So just went to take the P3 out for a flight. The P3 powers up, the gimbal does it’s little dance, and then points down. Using the control on the transmitter doesn’t move it. It points straight down. No video either (nothing displayed in the app), and can’t record.

Any suggestions of things to try? It is on the latest firmware and has flown since the firmware upgrade.

This happened to me last night. I unistalled the pilot app, and then reinstalled it. Problem went away.

It's happening without the app running though. I tried it with just the transmitter on - no device (Android tablet) connected.

It happened once to me. Seems like it was right rafter an update and has not happened again. all I did was restart the bird. Remember it's just a computer. How many times have you had to reboot your PC?

Reactions: Adam Kontras
It happened once to me. Seems like it was right rafter an update and has not happened again. all I did was restart the bird. Remember it's just a computer. How many times have you had to reboot your PC?

The update was done.. oh.. easily a dozen flights earlier :)

Yep, I had rebooted at least a half a dozen times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.