Phantom 3 Decals, Stripes, Battery Labels, Shirts

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a compilation of some of the Phantom 3 items I sell on eBay. Click the photo below to go to the eBay listing of that item. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, as always you guys are the best.

Phantom 3 Professional Window or Case Decal (available in gold, white, black and red)

Phantom 3 Advanced Window or Case Decal (available in silver, white, black and red)

Phantom 3 Standard Window or Case Decal (available in red, white and black)

Phantom 3 Drone Photographer Decal (available in white, black and red)

Phantom 3 Window or Case Decal (available in white, gold, silver, black and red)

Phantom 3 and 2 Battery Label Decals (available in gold, silver, red, black and metalic blue, for metalic blue just write in the notes when checking at that you would like blue)
djip3battg_zps2iqo73ag.jpg

Phantom 3 and 2 Arm Bands / Stripes (available in Gold, Silver, Red, Black and Metalic Blue, for metalic blue just write in the notes when checking at that you would like blue)

Phantom 3 Professional T-Shirt (available in black S, M, L, XL)

Phantom 3 Advanced T-Shirt (available in black S, M, L, XL)

Phantom 3 T-Shirt (available in black S, M, L, XL)

I have many more items available, just check out my eBay Store Link below.

Last edited:
I haven't tried, with the weird texture of it I'm not sure how it would do. I'll try tonight and let you know. The decals are really made for the smooth ABS plastic type cases.

I haven't tried, with the weird texture of it I'm not sure how it would do. I'll try tonight and let you know. The decals are really made for the smooth ABS plastic type cases.
They work great on car windows to obviously.

Those case decals look sharp!!

Thanks, I've had a silver one on my car since May, it gets a lot of comments!

Would love to have a case sticker of the Phantom Pilots logo. Any plans in the works?

Would love to have a case sticker of the Phantom Pilots logo. Any plans in the works?
I'd love to, I will have to check with the moderator though, I don't want to step on any toes here.

Haven't heard back from the moderator yet on the Phantom Pilots decal. Hopefully soon.

Thanks for looking out!
Bad news on Phantom Pilots decals. As of right now they don't let any 3rd parties use their logo. So I won't be able to make those, sorry :( He said they would keep me in mind if anything changes.

Got your order Harry, Its going out first thing in the morning!
Oh, and I threw in a decal I think you will like since that was your 2nd order from me. Enjoy your new P3P!

Oh, and I threw in a decal I think you will like since that was your 2nd order from me. Enjoy your new P3P!

Ooo thanks!

I'm going to take off the silver stickers by hand and then clean the batteries really well before I install the gold. Hopefully it'll be as easy as the first time!

Thanks for all your orders guys! Feel free to post pics, I'm always looking for good customer photos. You guys are the best!

I couldn't resist being a little creative with the battery stickers! Gold and silver :)

(Thanks for the decal! I think it's going on my laptop :) )

Reactions: ObiDon
I couldn't resist being a little creative with the battery stickers! Gold and silver :)

(Thanks for the decal! I think it's going on my laptop :) )

Good thinking Harry, nice install!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.