Name and Number Decals for your Drones

Reaction score
Hi guys im based out of lloydminster Canada, I Run a decal company out of my home, i also fly, and have noticed at least around here the need for some sort of identification on the drones in case of fly away and instead of writing on your drone with black marker i did some decals up,

So heres what i have done if you want one i can mail to the states or canada if you want one please pm me and i will accept email transfers, in your pm i need your Name Phone number and address to ship it to, i am asking only 6 dollars each free shipping, you can also pick the color you want, base color and the wording color the dimensions are 1.5 inch wide by 2 inch tall perfect size for the phantom

picture is what they are black is the base color silver is wording color on this one, have all colors in stock

I dont currently but have sold a few to a some guys in my local town here will see if they can send me a pic, im currently saving up for my phantom 2 vision plus

i suppose i sould mention this is high quality outdoor vinyl, same stuff i use for automotive decals and logos

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers