p3 adv

Reaction score
Hi all im new to flying can you help do i need to keep wi fi on ..on my phone while flying and also flying over a built up area it says poor transmission signal after 500m while videoing and returns to home any advice

do i need to keep wi fi on ..on my phone while flying
No, you only need Wi-Fi or cellular for maps. The maps can be pre-cached prior to flying.

also flying over a built up area it says poor transmission signal after 500m while videoing and returns to home any advice
You likely have something blocking the signal in a built up area. This is not unusual to see. Trees, buildings anything between you and the aircraft will reduce signal strength.

Reactions: DIZDAMAN
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

just been over open fields calibrate camera ect took off but not move forward left right up down but not forward strange then my controller started beeping and flashing red any ideas. please im guessing needs charging but only flew 20 minutes today when charger fully charged...???

20 minutes today when charger fully charged...???
That is approximately maximum flight time. Yes, charge the battery. Also you probably have not read the full manual. You REALLY need to do this at least 3 times and again to make sure. You can get in to some serious situations without knowing the full aircraft and RC. Link is here for the manual: P3A Manual

ALSO: If you are in the US, have you already registered the aircraft with the FAA?

my controller started beeping and flashing red any ideas. please im guessing needs charging but only flew 20 minutes today when charger fully charged...???
The RC charge normally lasts a great deal longer than 20 minutes on a full charge if you have a good battery in the RC.

Which lights on your RC were flashing red? Have you already tried the basics such as relinking?

Many people have noted that an RC calibration has stopped their RC from beeping. Perhaps try that as well.

@Oso ...I was hoping that the OP read the manual before flying. But, in this instance you are correct on the RC, as I was about to mention.

The RC charge normally lasts a great deal longer than 20 minutes on a full charge if you have a good battery in the RC.

Which lights on your RC were flashing red? Have you already tried the basics such as relinking?

Many people have noted that an RC calibration has stopped their RC from beeping. Perhaps try that as well.
how do i relink can you send me a you tube video link or something please as i am a novice thanks

how do i relink can you send me a you tube video link or something please as i am a novice thanks
We can do that, but we need to know which lights are blinking red? If it is the status light then re-linking would help. That light should be green when connected to the aircraft. It should be solid red when the aircraft is off.

Silly me all i had to do was calibrate the controlls on my r/c everything good to go
Good to hear. Make sure you thoroughly read the manual, register the aircraft ( If in the US which should be done before you ever fly at all ) and practice in ATTI mode. You may very well need it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl